Check Out Our Newest Opportunities
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST
Since 1950, Bellari has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, roofing, siding, kitchens, baths sunrooms, decks, additions, and awnings. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
Our company is experiencing continued growth. We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist, who is self-motivated, ambitious, hardworking and dependable.
- Enter Customer Contracts into Sage 100 accounting system
- Apply payments to customer contracts in accounting system
- Prepare daily bank deposit
- Calculate commissions for the sales team
- Calculate monthly sales tax remittance
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting utilizing Excel spreadsheets
- Back-up relief of Receptionist for daily breaks and lunch period
- Working knowledge of Sage 100
- MUST have some accounting knowledge
- MUST have INTERMEDIATE LEVEL OF EXCEL
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing retirement plan
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid time off
HOME REMODELING SALES/DESIGN SPECIALIST
Since 1950, Bellari has specialized in all aspects of home remodeling, including windows, doors, siding, roofing, kitchens, baths, sunrooms, decks and awnings. Our success comes from a strong commitment to customer service, product knowledge and exceptional design and installation talent.
Our company is experiencing continued growth. We are looking for a highly organized professional that is passionate about sales, design, creative problem-solving and is success driven. We offer a friendly environment which gives you unlimited possibilities to shine!
- Estimate remodeling projects: Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing, Decks, Sun Rooms, etc.
- Proficient at In-Home sales as well as In-Showroom sales
- Minimum of two years experience in the Home Remodeling Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers
- Ability to work independently and execute on provided strategies and goals
- Ability to problem solve
- Professional appearance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 5 days per work week, including Saturdays
- Draw plus commission
- Health insurance
- Profit sharing Retirement Plan
- Vacation time and personal days
- Cell phone
- Company-generated sales leads through a strong marketing program